26) R v cruise- section 34 is based upon facts and decision of case.
27) Barendra Kumar Ghosh v. King-Emperor (shankaritola case)
28) King v. PIummer
29) Queen v. Sabid Ali – prosecution of common object clarified
30) Mahbub Shah v. Emperor (Indus Valley Case)- similar intention v common int.
31) Mizaji v. State of U.P- act connected with c.o
32) Rishideo V state of UP- common intention may develop on the spot
33) JM Desai v State- presence isn’t always required for CI
35) Mulcahy V R
36) State v. Nalini & Ors. – Chain conspiracy
#Sedition- S 124 IPC
37) Queen v Jogender Chandra Bose
38) Queen V Balgangadhar Tilak
39) Kedar Nath V state of Bihar : Constitutional Validity
40) Tara Singh v state of Punjab- Constitutional Validity
Read More: Click here